Friday, September 09, 2005

Fixing A Hole

So I fixed the place up a bit, hope you like it. I'm calling it my Blue Period. Obviously it still needs some work, at least if you're the sort that's bothered by the weird border widths beneath the title banner, but I'm not entirely unhappy with it. Which doesn't mean its not subject to change at a moment's notice.

I got the first tangible, real-world benefit out of this blog tonight. Chilly sent me an email inviting me to play in a home game. Unfortunately I was unable to attend due to the no-douchebag rule, as tonight was unfortunately my monthly Douchebag Night. Instead I spent the evening playing with my blog template and pissing off my wife. I'm pretty sure I should have avoided her on Douchebag Night as well.

It's late. I think it must be bedtime.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Bill said...

The eyeball in the left corner is creeping me out.

We'll get you there next time.

-Chilly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home