Friday, July 22, 2005

My Delicious Bookmarks

So have you seen del.icio.us? This is quite possibly the coolest thing ever. It's a social bookmarking site, kind of like Flickr but for websites instead of pics. Not only can you access your bookmarks from anywhere (I am so sick of bookmarking something at work and not being able to find it at home), but you can also view other ppl's bookmarks, search tags, etc. You want a few examples? How about my bookmarks? Or all bookmarks tagged poker. Or just my bookmarks tagged poker. My bookmarks tagged poker and software. Or popular bookmarks. Or popular bookmarks tagged poker. Check out the URLs for those links and you'll see how easy it is to build a query right into the URL. Now, if you haven't already, go register yourself for an account. And let me know what your username is so I can subscribe to the RSS feed for your bookmarks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home