Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Oh No, Not Again

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.

-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I hate starting these things. This has to be about the umpteen-gazillionth time I've started a blog. Now I have a billion things to be unhappy about. I hate the formatting. I hate the editor. I hate everything I've ever written. I hate feeling like I must write something. I hate not writing something even more.

Still, here I am again. Once more into the breech, as it were.

I kinda hope someone reads this someday.