Friday, July 29, 2005

Tones Of Home


We're in.

There's still a bit more to do. Cleaning out the old place, getting the landlord to finish repairs and get his shit out, and general arranging and unpacking are all on the list. As far as I'm concerned, however, the house became "livable" about 30 minutes ago, when all the lights went green on our DSL modem.

Life is good.

I haven't played poker in six days. What am I doing writing a blog entry? I'd describe the place in greater detail, but it will have to wait until my withdrawal pangs have subsided. For now, you may gaze upon a picture and express your jealousy inwardly.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger ScurvyDog said...

Dude, do you own that place? Very nice digs, either way. I actually first read your post title as "Tons of Home", which also works.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Is that in the city? Looks like a place I saw in Shaw/botanical area.

Thanks for outing yourself as a STL Poker Blogger.

-Chilly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home