Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Better Late Than Never

I'm terribly far behind on everything, even clean-up from the NYE party, but I had promised to take a weigh-in for myself on the Jan 1. Well, I tried:
The Weigh-Out
Obviously not my best picture ever. The fact that my shirt can't stay out of the picture tends to obscure the fact that I managed to lose a little bit of weight. So I try again:
Lo Weight
I'm pretty sure I haven't lost that much weight, but then I occasionally get told the same thing about my blood pressure. Anyway, by the time I got a 9V battery it was today, and now I'm apparently 256.5, but I didn't feel like I could really count that. Of course, I'm posting this having not looked at Chilly's site to see how much I lose. I hope he didn't stick to Atkin's, but I'm glad I capped it at $200.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Uh, that photo says 262, not 256. Thats -10 lbs. from your original photo (with jeans I might, or you might, add)

I did the weigh in but didn't have a camera. Lets just say you win. I was even steven.

So how much is 10 lbs? $10? I don't remember the terms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home